I just can’t resist . . . I found this list of “Life Lesson” written by my daughter when she was 11 years old. I’m inspired by how relevant (and adoreable) they are! Try some of these as “rules of engagement” at your next meeting or team building session!
By Michaela Diamond, 11 years old
1. I’ve learned that it’s good to get your work done on time.
2. I’ve learned that every little thing you do changes your life.
3. I’ve learned that it feels good to be nice.
4. Be nice to your friends or you won’t have any friends.
5. Make sure you save something you need to save!!!
6. Listen to the teacher when she’s talking.
7. Never cut your own hair.
8. Don’t step back off a large step when a dog scares you.
9. Have fun when you play.
10. Don’t let your sister or brother bother you.
11. Pets are good friends.
12. Listen the first time your parents tell you to do something.
13. Don’t hurt your back carrying your backpack.
14. Be careful when playing.
15. You can learn from your mistakes.
Hope this made you smile :-)!